Dish soap is dish soap, right? Wrong. Its good to be choosy. Different soaps contain different products, dyes, and scents. Some are made for specific purposes and types of machines, others are strong and should not be used around children.
With an ever widening assortment of dish soaps, it is important to find one that suits your needs. There are many to choose from.
Its good to ask yourself some questions:
- Do you need soap to wash by hand or machine?
- Does your soap contain ingredients you may be allergic to?
- Is it eco-friendly?
- Is it affordable?
- What about making your own dish soap?
- Scented or unscented?
- Are you prone to dry skin?
Some Popular Trustworthy Favorites:
Dawn Hand Renewal
Mrs Meyer’s Clean Day Dish Soap in Bluebell
Seventh Generation Dishwasher Detergent Packs
Palmolive Eco Gel Dishwasher Detergent
I’m lazy. There is no other word for it, except the fancy word procrastination, which I just had to look up by the way. I also am a terrible speller. There are MANY books out there with at least 100 pages about how to stay organized or get organized. I bought them so I know, but I haven’t read most of them I am also a scanner. I see 100 pages and think, “I need some help NOW!”, not in 100 pages. So, if you’re like me and need instant simple decluttering know-how here are 5 things you can do right now, without reading an entire book. Continue reading “5 Things To Keep You Organized Starting Today!”
First thing is first. Why should you have a clean house? Yes, a clean house looks nice to many, but what are some other important benefits? Here are some other reasons to keep a tidy estate.
“Clutter is a symptom of disorder.”
5 Benefits of Housekeeping:
- Keeping a house clutter free actually helps your brain organize more effectively.
- Cleaning is a first step to preventative maintenance of your home.
- Taking care of the things we own shows ourselves respect and gratitude.
- Some studies report that children in a clean house perform better in school.
- A clean house can prevent symptoms of allergies and illness.